Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Coming up on Play Nintendo

It's been a few weeks since I've written a feature, but after Capcom's recent cancellation of Mega Man Legends 3 I feel inspired to write something. So keep an eye out for an article either tomorrow or Friday regarding Mega Man Legends 3 drama.

Tomorrow, I will be working to get my review on Mystery Case Files: The Malgrave Incident published. I said that it would come tomorrow, so that's the end goal. As far as other reviews go, I have been playing a lot of Final Fantasy III/VI, so expect that to drop sometime soon. No expected date has been decided as of yet.

Other retro reviews will also be on the way, however, it makes sense to coincide them with upcoming Virtual Console/eShop releases, so expect to see some of that. For example, Mario's Picross is a game that I've played thoroughly, and it was released recently in Europe on the eShop, so a review for the game would make sense. If it is released in North America, expect me to get on it a lot sooner.

That's about all I have to say for now. If you're interested in doing Retro/Wii/Nintendo DS/3DS reviews drop me an e-mail with a full sample review (could be something I've already done, could be something new). If you do retro reviews, rate the game out of 5, and follow this rating scale for Wii/DS/3DS titles. Retro ratings are also explained in there as well. Oh, you probably need somewhere to send your e-mails, right? Send over your review samples to employment @ playnintendo.ca. These positions are only voluntary, as the site makes zero revenue at the moment. I can't make any promises, so I won't even dare.

Have a good one peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment