Monday, September 12, 2011

Quick Reminder: Nintendo Holding a 3DS Conference Tonight

New information regarding Nintendo's new "Expansion Slide Pad" will likely be revealed a little later this evening as Nintendo will be holding their 3DS conference in Japan at Noon. For those of us on the opposite side of the earth this means we can get that information tonight!

North Americans can tune into Play Nintendo when the conference begins at 11:00 P.M. EST. I will try to provide live coverage, but as the conference will be in Japanese, I will have to do my best by providing info on a visual basis. I will follow up on the event sometime tomorrow to add/verify information.

Other timezones in North America can tune in at the following times:

Central: 10 P.M.
Mountain: 9 P.M.
Pacific: 8 P.M.

And lastly, the conference is being live streamed over here. I will also embed the stream for your convenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment