Thursday, September 29, 2011

Wizorb is now available on X-Box Live Indie Games

A story about an X-Box Live game on a Nintendo website you say? Well, yes I want to tell those of you with an Xbox about this game. PIXELTAO was one of the first websites to link back to me after I reviewed their very NES-like Ninja Senki, which happens to be a pretty amazing, kick you in the nuts platformer, and it's time that I return the favour.

Wizorb, developed by the newly formed Tribute Games/(PIXELTAO) looks like a pretty amazing and innovative breakout style game. It released today and is only 240 Microsoft Points for crying out loud, that's reason enough to support a very innovative and solid Indie developer. I will unfortunately have to wait for the PC version before playing, but I ask those who have an X-box to log on and at least try the free demo. If you need some more convincing here is the latest trailer for the game:

No comments:

Post a Comment