Monday, September 19, 2011

New Blog Series Incoming: First Four Hours of...

I've been throwing around a couple of ideas for blog posts here on Play Nintendo, and today the idea for this new series came to me. While I usually complete the main story in video games before writing a review, a lot of my opinions are formed in the early hours. I spent four hours with Kirby Mass Attack today, and the game made a great impression on me in a very short period of time, so much of an impression that I just had to talk about the game. Now, a new blog series has formed: "First Four Hours of (game title here)".

Sure, there are tons of blogs that are similar in concept, but I just need to spill the beans on Kirby Mass Attack (and many games to come). I think it may give you the reader an idea of my thoughts on a certain title early during the reviewing process. It may also display some changes in my opinion after seeing more of what any particular game has to offer. OK, I know you get the idea by now and want to hear my thoughts, so let me cut to the main story...

No comments:

Post a Comment